Here's How YOUR Business Could Have...
"An Extra Pair Of Hands Without The Cost Of An Extra Employee"
Here's What Our Telephone Answering Service Will Do For Your Business...
A telephone answering service is a business that receives incoming calls for other companies or individuals. Your Office & PA (based in the UK and established since 2007) takes calls for businesses when they’re too busy or unable to take the calls themselves, or perhaps they simply wish to offer their callers a professional reception service without the cost of employing a receptionist themselves.
We'll answer your calls, in your company name, giving the caller the impression that we're a receptionist based at your company. We'll then deal with the call according to your instructions. We can take a messages, answer questions/ queries, as well as transfer callers directly to you.
<<< You can request a detailed information pack on our prices by completing your details on the left<<< or by clicking here
You'll quickly discover that using a telephone answering service will offer your businesses the following advantages:
- Never miss a call again – 20% of business is lost through missed calls. With our remote telephone reception services you'll never miss a call again
- Improves Time Management – prevents you being interrupted when you’re busy. Your caller won’t get an answer machine message, they’ll talk to a real person, based in the UK, who’ll take their message or answer their query. You can then call back if required, when it’s convenient
- Covers holiday and sickness – our telephone reception service can easily provide cover for you to help out when you or your team need to take time off
- We're Cheaper Than Employees- We won't cost anywhere near the amount you could expect to pay if you employed your own receptionist (and we're usually a lot less hassle!). You won't need to worry about covering sickness, holidays, maternity leave etc. You won't need to provide us with desks, PC's, office space or toilet facilities either!
- No engaged tones – you can divert your calls to us when your own phone lines are engaged. 80% of new customers won’t call back if they hear a busy tone
What Type Of Businesses Will Benefit From Telephone Answering Services?
Any business that receives phone calls from customers, prospects or colleagues can benefit from our telephone answering service. Below is an example of a few businesses that may find our service particularly useful...
- Small Businesses – You may already have reception or admin staff who answer your calls, but what happens when they’re already dealing with a call, are away from their desk, or are on holiday or off sick?
You can divert your calls to our reception team when you or your staff are unavailable or simply too busy. You can choose to use our flexible service just for overflow calls (when your line’s engaged or is not answered within a certain number of rings) or to help cover periods of staff absence or you can divert all calls. The choice is yours and YOU are in control.
Click here to see how easy it is to divert you landline or mobile phone to Your Office & PA.
- Businesses That Require Holiday and Sickness Cover For Call Answering – if staff members are taking time off then you may need support for a short period of time to help answer your calls, take messages, process payments or complete over the phone or online orders. Our remote telephone reception service can fill the gap. We have no minimum contracts and a flexible service that makes us the perfect solution for short term cover.
- Businesses That Require Overflow Call Management – whatever the size of your business you’ll have times when your reception staff can't handle the call volume. We can pick up overflow calls and even patch them through to the right person. Your customers won’t even realise their call has been answered off site.
- Mobile Businesses – if your business requires you to be away from the office for most of the day (for example if you’re a plumber, mobile hairdresser or consultant), then a telephone answering service will not only ensure you don’t miss a call, but will also help you provide improved service to your customers as you won’t have to worry about answering the phone for a new prospect when you’re in the middle of an important job for another customer.
- Start Up Businesses – make sure you never miss a call from a valuable customer or a new prospect. Divert your calls to your our receptionists when you’re not available to take a call or when you’re already on the line.
Like many start up businesses you’ll be closely watching the pennies. Our flexible service is a perfect way for you to carefully manage your budget whilst ensuring that you never miss that important call.
After all, you don’t want to waste money generating leads only to then miss the call!
- Businesses Who Want To Carefully Monitor Marketing Campaigns – If you’re investing in marketing then you need to know whether your money has been well spent. We can carefully log all your enquiries by source to make sure you know which advertising method is working the best; we can even provide you with different telephone numbers to test different campaigns.
- Businesses That Send Out Information/Brochures – we can send out information on your behalf. We’ll take the callers details (and send you these in a message) and send them the information they have requested (by email or post) without you having to lift a finger!
It's Easy To Set Up- Here's How It Works...
Our telephone answering service is quick and simple to set up. Within a few hours you could be enjoying the great benefits of our service.
The information below gives you an idea of how your telephone answering service would work. For further information try visiting our FAQ’s page, or feel free to contact us by filling in our online enquiry form or calling to speak to Gordon or Sarah on 0800 433 40 30 (basically whichever method of contact suits you the best).
- Sign up to our FREE 14 day trial – you can request our trial either online or by calling 0800 433 40 30. Our online form will take a few minutes to complete or you can set up over the phone if you prefer.
- Set Up Your Account – We'll then run through your requirements with you over the phone, ensuring that we understand your needs and also checking that we have all the information we require to complete your account set up such as key personnel, contact number, your web address and trading address etc.
- Assign A DDI For Your Account – we’ll then assign you your own DDI (Direct Dial Inward) number. You’ll use this number to divert your phone lines to (landlines and mobiles) whenever you want us to answer your calls. The number we provide you with is a standard UK (01928) number. It is not an 08 or other premium style number. Diverting your lines is simple, click here for instructions on how to do this.
- Choose When To Divert your Calls – your account will then be live and you can start using the service. You can choose full divert for all your numbers, or decide to divert to us when you’re unable to take calls or when your lines are engaged. Click here for instructions on how to divert your phone lines.
- We’ll Take Your Messages/Answer Queries/ Transfer Calls – when your calls are on divert and a caller phones your number, the caller will be answered by one of our receptionists. Our state of the art phone system will recognise that the call is for your company. The call will then be routed to one of our team who’ll have all your company information on a screen in front of them before they pick up the phone. The call will then be answered in your company name.
- We’ll Accurately Take Your Message – during your account set up we’ll have worked out with you a number of different call types (specific person request, new customer, existing customer enquiry, accounts query). When we answer the call we’ll identify which call type it is and then take the appropriate message details and actions.
- Getting Your Messages – once we’ve taken a message for you there are a number of ways you can retrieve this message
- All messages are logged on our secure web based system. You can log in wherever you have internet access to retrieve your messages
- All messages are sent by email. You can choose where message are sent and have messages sent to multiple email addresses
- You can choose to receive a text notification
- We can patch the call through to you whilst the caller is still on the line and give you the option to take the call
- You can call in to speak to your PA to get your messages
- We can call you to give you your messages
- Day 12 Of Free Trial – we’ll be in touch to discuss how you’re getting on with the service. Our hope is that you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy it was to set and you’ll have been really pleased with the service we’ve provided and you’ll want to continue to be a customer.
If you’ve decided at this stage that this service is not for you then we’ll simply close your account following completion of your free 14 day trial.
- Choose The Right Package – using information our system will have automatically gathered during your free trial, we’ll be able to recommend the most suitable message taking package for your business.
It’s only at this stage we’ll take bank details from you to complete set up of your account.
Our telephone answering call packages have no minimum contracts. Every month you can review your level of usage and let us know if you feel you’d benefit from changing the deal that you’re on. You can change your package (up or down) every month if required!
It’s as simple as that. To get started on your FREE, 14 day no obligation trial simply fill in our online form or call 0800 433 4030
Start Your Free Trial Now!
Getting started on our FREE 14 day, no obligation trial couldn't be easier.
Simply click the button below to fill in your contact details and one of our PA’s will call you back to talk you through setting up your account. Alternatively you can call us now on 0800 433 40 30START YOUR FREE TRIAL
Free Information Pack
>>Click Here To Go Back To "Our Services" Page